Welcome to Bay IVF
Fertility and Reproductive Health Clinic
Helping you to fulfill your dreams of bringing a new baby into your lives is Bay IVF's sole purpose.
We provide a highly successful non-hospital setting that is comforting and relaxing. If you have been apprehensive about seeing an infertility specialist, we are the clinic for you! Your appointments with us should feel like visiting a friend instead of a medical facility.
Since 1985, after starting the Stanford IVF Clinic, we have been providing state-of-the-art fertility treatments including In Vitro Fertilization, Soft-IVF®, male infertility treatments, egg quality treatments, donor egg IVF, and embryo banking in the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California.
Over the years, we have seen close to two thousand In Vitro Fertilization babies conceived and born.
You will be cared for by Dr. Polansky, board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and sub-specialty board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
Bay IVF stands out among the San Francisco Bay Area IVF clinics for its:
- Superior probability of pregnancy. Your eggs, sperm, and embryos will receive our utmost care maximizing your probability of a successful outcome.
- Natural approach to reproductive treatments to simulate spontaneous conception as closely as possible.
- Gentle ovarian stimulation to minimize side-effects without compromising outcomes.
- Careful selection of the most appropriate treatment to maximize the probability of your success.
- Use of very comfortable "twilight" sedation for egg retrieval procedures avoiding the risks of general anesthesia.
- Unrivaled environment of the clinic: Our compassionate and dedicated team will spare no effort to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible.
We look forward to meeting you at Bay IVF and, when your treatment is successful, celebrating your new pregnancy!
Advanced Reproductive Treatments at Bay IVF